Optimise your Usage and Capability of HashiCorp Vault
How Vault secures your distributed systems without becoming a single point of failure.
Join Somerford's HashiCorp-certified consultants for a webinar that will set the scene on how HashiCorp Vault can secure your distributed systems without becoming a single point of failure. The session will also cover HashiCorp Vault's HA and toolset concepts, such as auth methods and Secrets engines.
In addition, the webinar will delve into Somerford's Vault Acceleration Program (VAP), which is designed to help organizations derive value at scale from their Vault deployment. The session will cover the VAP deliverables and services offered by Somerford as a hyper-specialised partner with HashiCorp.
Further details Vault Acceleration Program (VAP) for HashiCorp Vault can be found here.
Solutions Director UK/UAE, Somerford
HashiCorp Consultant, Somerford
Project Manager, Somerford
Partner Sales Leader, Nuaware
- Introduction to Nuaware, Somerford, and HashiCorp.
- Overview of Somerford's Vault Acceleration Program (VAP)
- Explanation of HashiCorp Vault's HA and toolset concepts, such as auth methods and Secrets engines.
- Discussion of the differences between the open-source and enterprise versions of Vault.
- Real-world customer and industry use cases to gain insights into Vault's capabilities.
- Q&A panel discussion featuring the speakers.